Thursday, September 23, 2010

Movie letters

Got tagged this morning, gotta say I love these things. Also, just in case I actually have a regular reader, I'm going to see Let the Right One In tonight, which means I saw Animal House a couple weeks ago and couldn't find a single relevant thing to say about it. So if you haven't seen it, go see it. Anywho, movie letters.


Adventures of Baron Munchausen, The
Blade Runner
Clockwork Orange, A
Dark Knight, The
Escape From New York
Fargo
G.I. Jane
Help!
Inception
Jaws
Killing, The
Lolita
Man Who Knew Too Much, The
North By Northwest
O' Brother, Where Art Thou?
Pan's Labyrinth
Quest for Fire
Rebel Without a Cause
Seven Samurai
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Unbearable Lightness of Being
Village of the Damned
Warriors, The
X-files: Fight the Future
Young Frankenstein
Zombieland

No comments:

Post a Comment