Monday, October 11, 2010

Nathan as Nathan

It's actually amusing, for the last couple days,  I've been following a discussion on the Uncharted: Drake's Fortune movie on another person's blog: Moviebob's who's blog you should really read, even though I don't always agree with him. Anywho, this just broke (okay it broke around 2 hours ago, but what do you want, I was in the city)

Nathan Fillion wants to play Nathan Drake

So yeah, discussion of this movie just became essentially moot. Regardless of quality, 99 percent of the geek world will all line up behind this movie, because we love Nathan Fillion (see also: Bruce Campbell).

For my money, I like the Uncharted games. Uncharted 1 was alright, not great but enjoyable, which is why the INCREDIBLE quality of the second game (gameplay, story, writing, character depth) surprised me. It ended up being my second favorite game of 2009 (first is Assassin's Creed 2) which was a big shock, as I didn't expect it to rank, and I do love both Firefly and Nathan Fillion, who's been in a lot of solid stuff (Dr. Horrible, Castle, even a small but important role on Buffy). So yeah, I'll be keeping my eye on this project now.

No comments:

Post a Comment