Monday, November 1, 2010

Latest Attempt

I'm a firm believer of knowing what you hate, partially so you can bitch more knowledgeably, but also because the things you thought you hated might surprise you (See: Hellraiser). This is why I've watched the Platinum Dunes remakes of...well just Texas Chainsaw and Friday the 13th, but isn't that enough. This is why I struggled through 2 1/2 PAINFUL hours of Transformers 2. And this is why, every so often, I am seized by the desire to struggle through the Twilight novels.

It never goes well. I've never actually made it all the way through an entire one of the books, for reasons that are obvious if you've ever read the fucking things.

Anywho, it's time for me to try again. I can't promise I'll get through these with any speed, or at all. I might give up by the time class is out tomorrow. But if I finish any, I'll be sure to blog about it, book by book.

But only if I can get enough Joan Jett to counteract the subtext.

No comments:

Post a Comment