Thursday, February 17, 2011

Trailer Fever

A little while ago, one of my best friends and I created what we call ODST syndrome, after the live action trailer for Halo: ODST. The syndrome is where a trailer for a video game is much darker, more artistic and more interesting than the game it is previewing. It's happened a couple times over the years, notably with the Gears of War 2 trailer (you all know the one I mean and yes I know Gears of War 2 came first, ODST Syndrome is pithier) and while I don't know if we've found another instance, I would like to draw all of your attention to this:


Holy shit.

HOLY SHIT!

I mean, I can easily see this being Left 4 Dead, Island edition, in which case, meh. But if it is what it looks like, IE Heavy Rain, Zombie Edition? Count me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment