Thursday, February 24, 2011

Welllllll shit

People who know me will know that I am a huge fan of Atlus' Shin Megami Tensei series. Nocturne still proudly holds onto the number 4 spot in my top 10 games of all time, and the series' other titles like Digital Devil Saga and Persona 4 have cemented my admiration. Hell I even like the non SMT related, Demon's Souls, even if I can only play it for a few hours without wanting to kill something.

As such I was eagerly anticipating their upcoming game Catherine. First erotic game to take the subject seriously, good developer, took sexuality seriously in Persona 4, etc, etc. It's already out in Japan and I, and others, were eagerly awaiting to see if they'd release it in America. Well...

Atlus has no plans to release Catherine in US

Well shit. Is there some petition I can sign to get them to change their minds?

No comments:

Post a Comment