Thursday, February 24, 2011

What the FUCK?

I don't like making political posts on this blog. This is, at it's heart, a movie blog and as such I've been trying to wean myself off news posts and political related stuff.

However, every so often something so fucking crazy happens that I have to comment on it to raise awareness of it. It has happened again:

Georgia Law Could Make Abortion and Miscarriage Punishable by Death

Yes that's Mother Jones which is a political site but who gives a shit? That title is not hyperbole. By the law's own wording, any 'prenatal murder' with 'human involvement' could carry the death penalty.

What the fuck is this shit? No really, what the fuck? I am literally beyond words. Read the article, it says it better than I can. Seriously, who thought that this was a good idea (besides, y'know. Being against a Supreme Court Decision).

No comments:

Post a Comment