Thursday, February 23, 2012

Oh that's it

You know, I try to lay off the Fox News Bashing. It's become apparent to me that it's essentially pointless at this point. Anyone who cares to know is aware of their agenda (they're not precisely subtle about it nowadays) and if you don't know, we won't be able to convince you otherwise.  Besides if they really NEED a verbal beatdown, Jon Stewart can deliver a better one than I can.


But you attack Studio Ghibli? The guys who made Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away, IE two of the best animated films of ALL TIME? Over what, some silly environmental shit? Oh no. That shit does not fly my friend.

So yeah, go see The Secret World of Arietty this weekend. I'm seeing it Sunday (was already planning to) so my review won't be up till Monday (Sunday is Oscar Night) but it doesn't matter. See it just to flip them the finger and to support Studio Ghibli.

Don't see The Lorax though. That pattern of Seuss adaptation is NOT one we want to support. But we want to support Studio Ghibli.

No comments:

Post a Comment