Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Con and Panel

Alright my...what 5 followers, it's that time of year again, so you know what's happening: I'm going to be at Connecticon this weekend. BUT, and this is an important but, I am not merely attending this time. No, I shall be contributing by hosting (along with two of my friends, IE Todd, the awesome human being behind Heckling From the 3rd Row which is like my blog but better in every way and his girlfriend and equally awesome human being Liz) a trio of panels. The titles and times are all below so if any of my followers are gonna be there, you'd best show. Or don't. It's cool.


Mystery Science Theater 3000: 25 Years of Riffing, Robots, and ROWSDOWER! on Friday at 10:30 AM.
Dark Knight, Big Screens on Saturday at 8:30 PM and
How to Survive the Game of Thrones II: It’s a Nice Day For a Red Wedding on Sunday at 2:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment