Friday, August 30, 2013

Writer's Block

So, I've been putting this off for a while for reasons that I...can't properly explain actually, but whatever. Anyway, I wrote a book.
The Beat
It's not a very long book (something like 80-90 pages, more a novella than a full length novel). I actually finished it months ago but didn't get it published until about a month ago, because well...I'm overly critical of everything I write. But every time I tried to write after that, I wound up just back rereading and editing it. So I had it self-published with Amazon just to get it out of my head.
I expect it to sell 6 copies over it's entire lifetime, 5 of which will be bought by people I know personally, but if you're interested give it a look. It's cheap, so what more can you ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment