Monday, September 16, 2013

An Announcement

Terribly sorry about the extended Radio Silence from this blog. My computer is completely dead and due to saving up for a new one, I haven't been able to hit up any new movies. But I've got a couple of DVD Reviews coming up in a few days and I have a big (for this blog) announcement:

For the month of October, as a celebration of Halloween, I shall be each week be seeing 2 Horror films and their remakes and I shall compare and contrast them. I've already got the lineup and most of the movies prepared, so I will be posting the first of those the first week of October. So...look forward to that.

Also I am open for suggestions of what to call it. Remake Month is a little too on the nose. Anyway, that's it, see ya later this week for those DVD Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment